Terms & Conditions
1. Hot Tips for Career Chicks is owned and operated by Abney Hall Pty Ltd
ABN: 45 126 985 368
3. All Prices are in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of Australian GST (Goods and Services Tax).
4. Abney Hall Pty Ltd is the copyright owner of the content of this website or is permitted by the copyright owner to use the content on the website. All materials displayed on this website, including all editorial materials, brand names, cover images, book titles photographs, artwork and other graphic materials, names, logos and trade marks, are the property of Abney Hall Pty Ltd and are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws without limitation.
5. Except as permitted by the Commonwealth Copyright Act 1968 (as amended) no part of this website may be reproduced, adapted, performed in public or transmitted in any form by any process (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including further copying, recording, taping or by a storage and information retrieval system) without the express written permission of Abney Hall Pty Ltd. Nothing contained in the website should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any trademark or part of any trademark displayed on this website without the express written permission of Abney Hall Pty Ltd or the third party owner. Any of this content may be displayed and printed solely for your personal non-commercial use.
6. You acknowledge and accept that the information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies. All liability of Abney Hall Pty Ltd howsoever arising for inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. You acknowledge and accept that the website information is subject to change at any time and may not necessarily be up-to-date or accurate at the time you view it. You should enquire with us directly to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material you seek to rely upon.
7. Abney Hall Pty Ltd disclaims all warranties with regard to the information and applications contained on the website and your use of the website, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, to the extent permitted by law . In no event shall Abney Hall Pty Limited, it’s directors, contractors, agents, or employees be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect or consequential) arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the website whether in contract, at common law or in equity, or on any other basis. These Terms and Conditions do not exclude warranties or conditions which Abney Hall Pty Ltd cannot, by law, exclude. These Terms and Conditions do not exclude any liability which any law requires Abney Hall Pty Ltd to accept. If Abney Hall Pty Ltd becomes liable for any breach of any such condition or warranty, Abney Hall Pty Ltd’s liability shall be limited at its option, to any one or more of the following:
(a) in the case of goods, to any one it determines of the following: replacement of the goods or payment of the cost of replacing the goods; and
(b) in the case of services, to either supplying the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
8. If you wish to establish a link to www.hottipsforcareerchicks.com website you are required, in the first instance, to use the Contact Us link and provide the following information:
(i) the domain details of the website that you wish to establish a link from; (ii) a brief description of your website; and (iii) the reason that you wish to establish a link.
If Abney Hall Pty Ltd agrees to your proposed link, you must comply with the terms and conditions that may be required by Abney Hall Pty Ltd as a condition of such agreement. If the nature and/or content of your website changes in any significant way, you must contact Abney Hall Pty Ltd with the new description of your website.
9. This website and the materials displayed on it may not be accessible from time to time due to act of God or other force majeure events, including inability to obtain or shortage of necessary materials, equipment facilities, power or telecommunications, lack of telecommunications equipment or facilities and failure of information technology or telecommunications equipment or facilities.
10. You must not attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this website or any material or content displayed on this website.
11. These Terms and Conditions and your use of this site will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in the State of New South Wales, Australia and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia and any courts which may hear appeals from those courts.
Contact Details for Abney Halll Pty Ltd are:
PO Box 189 Cremorne NSW 2090